Family Night Menu
Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe
This can be a Tex-Mex casserole dish that'll be eaten up so quick. It's petty easy to make. It's put together as being a Lasagna dish. Only differnece is the fact that we use Corn Tortillas.
* 10 - 7 inch corn tortillas
* 1 lb. chicken, cooked and shredded
* 1 lb. Cheddar cheese, shredded
* 1 pt. sour cream
* 1/2 cup chicken broth
* 1 packet taco seasoning
* 1 cup mayo.
* 1/4 eco-friendly let's eat some onions, chopped (garnish)
* 1 can Rotel, drained (garnish)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350
2. Prepare chicken, shred, and awesome.
3. Mix shredded chicken, sour cream, chicken broth, taco seasoning, mayo, 3/4 of cheddar cheese, and salt & pepper inside a bowl.
4. Gently grease a 9x9 casserole dish.
5. Place 2 corn tortillas below from the casserole dish.
6. Cover with chicken mixture.
7. Repeat until all tortillas have left. Note: The ultimate layer ought to be 2 tortillas.
8. Place drained Rotel and remaining cheddar cheese on the top.
9. Cover with foil and bake for 45 min.
10. Remove foil and put under broiler for 3-5 mins.
11. Garnish with chopped eco-friendly let's eat some onions.
Tips from Chef Bek:
* Boil your chicken to avoid from overcooking.
* If Rotel isn't available, make use of a can of Mexican Stewed Tomato plants.
Black Bean Corn Salsa Recipe
Salsa does just not need to be offered using the traditional tortilla chips any longer. This black bean corn salsa is a superb accessory for any meal, or dish. On top of that, it's a free of fat and low-calorie accompaniment.
* 1 can black beans - drained and cleaned
* 1 can corn - drained
* 1/2 cup diced red-colored onion
* 1/4 cup diced jalapenos
* 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
* 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
* 2 large tomato plants - diced
* 2 cloves garlic clove - chopped
* pepper and salt to taste
Clean all of your vegetables, drain all of your canned goods, and cut as referred to. Mix all right into a plastic or glass container.
Chill within the refrigerator a minimum of 8 hrs, or overnight, before serving.
Tip From Chef Bek:
Don't use metallic container to keep the salsa. The chemicals within the lime juice and tomato plants have a reaction using the metal.
* Serve with warm tortilla chips.
* Function as a sauce for fresh seafood.
* Wrap inside a warm tortilla with chicken, sliced avocado, and lettuce.
* Place in the breakfast omelet.
* Increase a mattress of mixed vegetables with a few crushed tortilla chips.